Sunday 30 March 2014

Collective haul March.



Displaying IMAG1118-1.jpg
Everything I bought over the month of March!



Hello all today I have Haul post for you all. Its a collective haul over the month of March. I didn't buy much this month as I am going to Spain Next month and need to save my money. But I decided to do this post as it will probably be my last haul post until after Spain. So lets get straight into it!


Displaying IMAG1045.jpg

So why not start off the haul with something pretty epic. My new shoes I bought on St.Patricks day in Schuh . You saw these in my St. Patricks O.O.T.D. I have been wearing these all month. They go with evrything  . they were 36 euro. So not too expensive but worth every penny.



Displaying IMAG1129.jpg

I went shopping with one of my friends not too long ago and I picked up a few things. The first thing I picked up was the Kate Moss for Rimmel Matte Collection lipstick in the shade 107. This lipstick is constantly raved about in the beauty bloggers world. So of course I had to pick it up . It is a dark red colour very on trend at the moment. Once again it is very wearable and goes with everything. I'm not sure on the exact price but I think it was between 5-6 euro so very affordable.
Displaying IMAG1069.jpg

The next thing I got on the same shopping trip was a Wet'n'Wild eyeliner. Now as you are all probably aware Wet'n'Wild was released in Ireland this month *squeals* . After two years of having to listen to American and Australian bloggers/Youtubers go on about it was  finally released in Ireland . I only picked up one item which was this eyeliner obviously .This is probably one the best eyeliners i have ever bought after it only being a wee one ninty-nine. The quality is brilliant it stays all day and does not budge. The eyeliner itself is really long and is bound to last a while. I cant wait to try more items from the Wet'n'Wild range. Oh and I forgot to mention its also vegan friendly so everybody wins!

Displaying IMAG1134.jpg
Swatches of the lipstick and eyeliner (excuse my bad photography)

Displaying IMAG1121.jpg

 Next thing I picked up was the Natural collection press powder in the shade neutral.. Now if your like me and prefare a matte finish to your skin then I would definitely recomend this powder . The foundation I use is Rimmel's wake me up foundation . Now don't get me wrong it is still a brilliant foundation just it leaves the skin with a glowy finish which I'm not really into so by using this powder it leaves the skin with a complete matte finish.

Displaying IMAG1109.jpg

Now the last few bits of my haul were a gift off my aunty (thank you) I received a toner a youth activater and corrector . These are my first Lancome products to own so I am excited to try them. Expect a review comin your way soon!


So that is everything I bought over the month of March I hope you enjoyed that post and I'll be posting soon bye
Izzy x

No comments:

Post a Comment